During the past months occured many different projects and events, first of all, towards the end of December, I got to participate in the Aulas Abiertas (Open Doors) : which are open classes in front of people in order to experiment with that feeling. I was recording videos as well as taking care of other technical aspects in order to help Silvia and the other professors with their representations. My group (impro'show) also got to perform in front of an audience, it was nervewrecking but I really enjoyed it in the end and it was a great experience overall. 
During the holidays I met more of Silvia's family and spent the holidays (Nochebuena) with them, we got to eat great traditional dishes, have fun playing games, and dancing ! There was a very cosy atmosphere and I felt at ease with them, like a part of the family.
For Nochevieja I had lunch with friends from the association, I appreciated the moment I spent with them.
Furthermore, with Ragaire we met Andrea Pellejero and Adrián Girona during a workshop in which they gave us ideas for our project, and helped with the process of creation.
The snow arrived in Logroño and in the mountains therefore we went on an excursion with everyone, it was amazing and we had lots of fun. 
My vacacions were kind of odd at first because it was the first time I spent them without my family but it was still a great time I had.
See you in my next post !




Comments

Popular posts from this blog